Personal Injury, Civil Litigation and Family Law Advocacy in Arkadelphia, Arkansas
For more than 145 years, the Arkadelphia law office of McMillan, McCorkle & Curry, LLP has been proudly helping the people of Arkansas with their complex legal troubles. Though the name of the firm and the attorneys working here have changed over the decades, we still carry on the respected tradition of excellence that “Colonel” Henry William McMillan started way back in 1865. Currently, we represent clients in Southwest Arkansas with a wide variety legal problems, such as personal injury, civil litigation and family law cases. The four attorneys on staff now have more than 100 years of legal experience between them, and they use their extensive knowledge and passion for the law to help get clients the results they deserve.A historic law firm continuing a standard of excellence
When you come to McMillan, McCorkle & Curry, you will receive:
- A respected name — The firm of McMillan, McCorkle & Curry carries on a long tradition of legal practice in Arkansas. We have been in operation since the end of the Civil War, and the current attorneys on our staff work tirelessly to uphold the tradition of excellence that began more than a century ago.
- Experienced service — In addition to how long our firm has been around, our attorneys have more than 100 combined years of experience practicing law. This deep knowledge and familiarity of the legal system is invaluable when dealing with your case.
- Award-winning representation — Attorneys Ed McCorkle and Tom Curry have both earned AV ratings for their professionalism and ethics in the legal industry. These distinctions are a reflection on the entire firm’s dedication to satisfying our clients.
Areas of practice
At McMillan, McCorkle & Curry, our entire firm is dedicated to cases regarding:
- Personal injury — The firm represents both plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury claims. If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, we can help get you the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Civil litigation — We can defend your rights in civil litigation cases across Southwest Arkansas.
- Family law — Whether dealing with a matter of adoption, divorce, child custody cases or any other family law case, we have the experience and knowledge you need to get results.
Contact McMillan, McCorkle & Curry, LLP today for experienced representation
If you are in need of a veteran attorney in Southwest Arkansas, call our Arkadelphia law office at 870.246.2468, or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.